- Unload product according to customer specifications and delivery procedures at customer locations.
- Develop and establish good relationships with customer by providing excellent, courteous service
- Assist driver by handling, organizing and securing inbound and outbound product to include empty trays, crates, totes and pallets.
- Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents.
- Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment.
- Must be able to deliver product orders accurately consistently.
- Assist in all aspects of route paperwork.
- Assist driver in maneuvering truck safely by "spotting" and guiding the driver as needed.
- Operating within safety procedures at all times.
- Maintaining a clean work environment at all times.
- Completes any other functions that may be assigned as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED desired. Previous food distribution and frozen food handling preferred.
- Must be 18+ years of age.
- Ability to understand written and verbal instructions, directions, schedules, policies and procedures
- Flexible schedule with the ability to work nights, weekends and holidays.
- Teamwork, self-motivated, problem-solving, and initiative to support the needs of a fast-paced environment
- Good attendance and adherence to the work schedule.
- Must be able to bend, twist, kneel, squat, turn, reach, pull, push, balance and lift objects up to 50 pounds, in a fast-paced environment for an extended period of time.
- Ability to work in ambient temperatures to include 3 temperature compartments in trailer and outside temperatures
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed