The following list of duties and responsibilities represents the essential functions of the job. An employee may be required to perform additional duties not listed on an occasional or frequent basis.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- DRIVING: Following state, and federal regulations, drives a large box truck safely from the distribution area to all points of distribution and returns.
- PAPERWORK: Under the direction Quality Custom Distribution and Starbucks, the driver is responsible for accurately maintaining a record of the trip on the manifest.
- UNLOADING: Following Quality Inspection Procedures (QIP) and Quality Custom Distribution Policy, the driver is responsible for accurately unloading the customer’s order .
Driver is also responsible for reconciling any over, short, or damaged product, which may occur.
- BACKHAULING: Following Quality Inspection Procedures and Quality Custom Distribution Policy, the driver is responsible for accurately receiving product from vendors, reconciling any over, short, or damaged products, and driving product safely back to the Center. Also, responsible for verifying shippers count.
- SAFETY: Performs all tasks to assure personal safety, safety of others and protection of the QCD and its equipment.