MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
BS/MS in Business Administration / Human Resources Management from an accredited college or university.
5 to 7 years in a recruiter role focused on high volume recruitment of all levels of employees from an hourly workforce to entry level non-exempt positions, preferably in a logistics environment. Experience supporting multiple locations and strong sourcing background preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of (B/basic; J/journey; E/expert):
- Full life cycle recruiting
- Regulations with the DOL, EE OC and OFCCP.
- Knowledge of various functions (Warehousing, Transportation, Information systems, etc.) within an organization and the challenges of filling positions within those departments.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and persuade across all levels of the organization, exercising a high degree of confidentiality, professionalism, poise, tact and diplomacy to accomplish objectives.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment with shifting priorities and multiple deadlines.
- Proven ability to conduct different types of interviews (structured, competency based, stress etc.)
- Hands on experience with various selection processes (phone interviewing, reference check etc.)
- Familiarity with HR databases, applicant tracking systems and CMS
- Strong decision making skills
Skill and ability to:
- Phone Skills
- Interviewing Skills
- People Skills
- Supports Diversity
- Employment Law
- Results Driven
- Project Management
- Act in accordance with GSF’s Values and Creed