JOB SUMMARY: Processes orders accurately and efficiently for QCD customers to ensure high quality customer service and support the distribution centers in the assigned region.
1. Receives and enters different customer orders evaluating and modifying as required to ensure accurate and complete orders and a high level of customer service in support of multiple distribution centers. Disseminates information regarding orders, products, promotions, ordering processes (training), etc.
2. Processes a variety of documents including purchase orders, order adjustments, shortage reports, and product complaints to meet customer needs and to maintain complete and accurate records
3. Maintains customer order forms to ensure an effective and efficient ordering process reflecting customers’ needs and product restrictions.
4. Maintains customer files and records to ensure complete documentation and support Customer Service functions for the supported locations.
5. Performs other related and assigned duties as necessary.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
High school diploma or equivalent
0 to 2 years of relevant work experience in customer service or order processing
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of (B/basic; J/journey; E/expert):
Skill and ability to: