Education and experience equivalent to:
Bachelor’s Degree in Business Adminstration, food science, or related field from an accredited college or university.
2-3or more years of experience in Operations and/or relevant, proven, and effective experience in Lean Six Sigma or equivalent methodologies.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Project management concepts and techniques
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills, specifically in Excel
- Analytical skills
- Excellent listener. Empathetic and compassionate to individuals’’ concerns
- Outstanding follow-up on actions and commitments
- Effective in small and large group sessions
- Conveys information in understandable terms at all levels of the organization and through proper channels
Skill and ability to:
- Strategically influence all levels regarding process improvement/change
- Prepare a variety of comprehensive administrative and technical documents and reports
- Prepare and deliver presentations to management, customers, regulatory agencies and other representatives of external organizations
- Work effectively in a general business environment, with a focus on high levels of quality and customer service
- Act in accordance with GSF’s Values and Creed
Facilitate smaller teams to implement initiatives and projects.
- Productivity/quality standards: accuracy, timeliness, thoroughness
- Productivity/quality standards
- Teamwork within the department and across departments
- Project/assignment standards
- Customer satisfaction
- Employee development to meet GSF’s projected near- and mid-term objectives