MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Education and experience equivalent to:
AA degree in materials/logistics management, business math, business administration or communications from an accredited vocational, technical, or community college
- At least 1 year of experience and ability to perform self-directed activities necessary for master data maintenance and associated activities in JD Edwards.
- Possess sound knowledge of master tables and associated tables in JDE.
- Possess familiarity with warehouse operations and finance applications within JDE.
- JDE Enterprise One version 9.0 experience.
- Any data consolidation and conversion experience in JD Edwards.
- CPG and/or Food products experience
- Basic AS400 operation.
- Any SQL knowledge.
- Routine user of Microsoft Office suite.
Knowledge of inventory, stock/non stock items, products, services, UDC, category codes, cost, price, address book, supplier master, customer master, product data management, branch/plant/lot/location, product traceability.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Knowledge of (B/basic; J/journey; E/expert):
- Inventory procedures (J)
- New product pricing and information (J)
- Computer-based inventory control systems (J)
- PC word processing/spreadsheet software applications (J)
- Supervisory concepts and techniques (B)
- Shipping and receiving (B)
- General accounting principles and practices (B)
- Employee relations concepts and generally accepted practices (B)
Skill and ability to:
- Participate in a team-based environment.
- High level of expertise in JDE environment and other related software systems.
- Communicate and coordinate effectively with internal and external customers verbally and in writing.
- Read and process written information with a high degree of accuracy.
- Work effectively in a general business environment, with a focus on high levels of quality and customer service.
- Travel via airplane and drive an automobile.
- Act in accordance with GSF’s Values and Creed.
- Teamwork within the department and across the distribution enterprise.
- Project/assignment standards.
- Customer satisfaction.
- Safety standards and procedures.