- Unload product according to customer specifications and QCD delivery procedures at customer locations
- Develop and establish good relationships with customer by providing excellent, courteous service
- Assist driver by handling, organizing and securing inbound and outbound product to include empty trays, crates, totes and pallets.
- Must be able to deliver product orders accurately consistently.
- Reads labels and or printing on product containers and associated documents
- Counts and calculates quantity of product to verify accuracy of shipment
- Assist in all aspects of route paperwork.
- Assist driver in maneuvering truck safely by "spotting" and guiding the driver as needed.
- Operating within safety procedures at all times.
- Maintaining a clean work environment at all times.
- Must maintain excellent attendance.
- Completes any other functions that may be assigned
PHYSICAL AND VISUAL ACTIVITIES:
- Lift pallets.
- Sort combos.
- Ability to visually differentiate items of color, up close and in the distance.
- Ability to wear personal protective equipment and/or clothing.
- Stand/walk 6 or more hours per day.
- Constantly talk/hear.
- Frequently squat, bend, reach, twist/turn, grip/grasp, handle/finger and use fine motor tasks.
- Frequently use eye/hand coordination.
- Frequently lift up to 50 lbs from floor to overhead and carry 25 feet.
- Occasionally use eye/hand/foot coordination and taste/smell.
- Occasionally lift up to 100 lbs from floor to overhead and carry 25 feet.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
- Frequently work in damp, wet, humid, and slippery environments.
- Frequently work in extreme heat/cold (outdoors).
- Occasionally work near moving machinery with fumes or airborne debris.
- Occasionally work with toxic or caustic chemicals.
- Occasionally work in high noise levels requiring hearing protection.
- Bump cap, hair net, safety glasses, hearing protection, and uniform.
- Cut resistant gloves.
- Small hand tools.